alephbeitical listings are NOT in any alephbeitical order.
They are in constant upkeep by hand and cannot be kept in any kind of
order. If you know of a site that is not listed, please use the 'Submit
a Site' page, and we will list it after the one that came in before
coming in and we will keep them listed! M-Messianic Site / J-Jewish Site /
and Lamb Ministries&
B'nai Shalom Internet Messianic Congregation - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Bookstores, Broadcasts, Congregations, Teaching, Torah -
Providing prophetic insight and understanding concerning Yeshua the Messiah to
the earth. To present the Messiah Yeshua as the King of Israel and ourselves as
his Bondservants. To encourage the believers of Messiah Yeshua by observance
of Sabbath and Biblical Festivals. To teach the Torah and strengthen our
faith and obediance in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. To prepare the
Saints of God both Jew and Gentile for the events of the Great Tribulation and
the last years of this age.
Rosh Pinah Messianic Jewish Congregation
- Oklahoma City, OK Congregations, Festivals of Adonai, Teaching, Torah - A
Messianic Congregation of both Jewish and non-Jewish Believers in Yeshua
"Jesus" of Nazareth, the Messiah. In Hebrew, Rosh Pinah means
"Cornerstone" and signifies that Yeshua the Messiah is the cornerstone
of our faith. Consistent with the tenets of Messianic Judaism, Rosh Pinah
maintains a Jewish identity, heritage and culture that reflects the faith and
practice of the first-century Jewish Believer.
El Messianic Jewish Congregation - Enid,
Congregations - We believe Hear, O Israel: The L-rd is G-d, the L-rd is
One. Deuteronomy 6:4. - We believe the whole Tenach (the Torah, the Prophets
and the Writings) as well as the Brit Chadashah (the New Covenant Scriptures)
to be divinely inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of G-d.
All Scripture is given by the Breath/Spirit of Elohim [God], and is to be used
for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in
righteousness. 2 Tim. 3:16.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma M, Congregations - Torah Observant Messianic Jewish Assembly And Research Institute. Dedicated To Conducting Research into Ancient Jewish Customs and Early Messianic Practices for the Purpose of Worshiping And Living Like The First Century Messianic Believers.
B’nai Israel Messianic Assembly
- Tulsa, Oklahoma M, Congregations - Torah Observant Messianic Assembly. Dedicated To Living And Teaching The Torah Observant Lifestyle.
Covenant Fellowship in Yeshua
- Broken Arrow, Oklahoma M, Congregations - Covenant Fellowship is a non-denominational Messianic congregation dedicated to teaching and living out the Hebrew Roots of our faith in Messiah Yeshua - Jesus Christ. We identify
with the Feasts of the LORD, as a symbol of the life of our Savior and a commandment to keep throughout the ages eternally.
Calvery Messianic Congregation
- Tulsa, Oklahoma M, Bookstores, Congregations, Schools /
Yeshivas, Shopping - We are a balanced Messianic Congregation with a heart for both the Jewish and non-Jewish people alike, and also people of all nations according to Isaiah 49:5-6. We celebrate the various feasts, the Shabbat and have a variety of other Christian Messianic services. Everyone is welcome to attend any of these services.
Tallit Ministries / Mayim Hayim Beit Midrash
- Broken, Arrow, OK M, Congregations, Teaching/Articles - We are your source for information on Messianic teachings and practices. While you're here, check out our links to other Messianic sites and resources.
House of David Ministries
- Grove, OK M, Broadcasts, Congregations, Shopping,
Support of Israel - We believe that the Bible and all the scriptures within both Old and New Testaments are the infallible and inspired Word of God. We believe that there is one God, our creator, manifested into three persons - God the Father, Jesus the Son, our Savior and the Holy Spirit, the very Spirit of God, who provides spiritual power for daily living and Godly service.
Fellowship - Jenks, Oklahoma M, Congregations, Teaching/Articles - HalleluYah
Fellowship is a Hebrew Roots (Messianic) congregation in Jenks, Oklahoma
(just across the river from Tulsa). Our service features dynamic praise
& passionate worship led by ministers and musicians Jim and Connie
King, followed by a message by Pastor Jim, teaching how God wants us to
live and relate to Him according to the entire Bible - not just the New
Testament. We teach the message of salvation through repentance and
faith in Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ), and we study Scripture from
a Hebraic perspective as we try to live in obedience to God (as much as
possible) in order to show our love for Him and to more fully experience
His blessings and rewards both in this life and in the world to come. We
meet at 1:00 each Sabbath (Saturday). After the service there is a group
discussion for any who wish to stay and participate.Come worship and study the Hebraic roots of Christianity with us
and learn how biblical faith was intended to be understood and
Beit Midrash of Ardmore
- Ardmore, Ok M, Blogs, Congregations, Discussion Groups - A fellowship of believers calling themselves truth seekers.
Servants of Yeshua Ha' Mashiach
- Okmulgee Oklahoma M, Congregations, Torah - Servants of Yeshua Ministry meets on Sabbath (Saturday) afternoons in Okmulgee, Oklahoma to fellowship, learn, and worship our wonderful Creator together.
Shalom Fellowship- Catoosa, Oklahoma M, Congregations - We are an assembly of people
who choose to serve YHVH, the Mighty One of Israel. Our desire is to love Him by
studying and obeying His Torah (teachings and instructions) as given to Moses and demonstrated in the life of Yeshua, His Anointed One. YHVH alone is our Father, and Yeshua alone is our master/rabbi (Matt 23:9-10). We are brethren, called to serve one another in love.
Beth Shalom Messianic
Fellowship - Tulsa OK M, Congregations - Beth Shalom is a messianic congregation located in Tulsa OK. If you are in Tulsa you are most welcome to attend our services each Friday evening at 7pm and Saturday morning (Shabbat Morning prayers at 10am & Worship followed by a Torah discussion at 10:45am – 12pm) All welcome. Jew and gentile - One in Messiah.